Saturday, January 2, 2010

Electric Chopper Bike I Have An Electric Razor Mini Chopper. I Was Wondering If There Was Anything To Do To Make It Faster Like Mods

I have an electric razor mini chopper. I was wondering if there was anything to do to make it faster Like mods - electric chopper bike

Goes very fast on a full charge, but after ten minutes it begins to die and it's pretty bad, because I go from one place to another very quickly and sometimes dies on me need. So, if you explain step by step instructions to make it faster, I'm all ears, and I'm thirteen. I can take me, and I have experience with the engines and technology, while ...

1 comments:

yz80 said...

selling and maintaining a bike are delayed Dirtbike stupid I'm not sure its right, and his young son has become a Dirt Bike final, he could with his motorcycle 300 to 300 more than $ 400 and a beautiful horse you have mining sites, but selling dirtbike You can get put the whole engine and a gearbox YZ80 motor in it as you should be able to around 70 with a motor in it go YZ80

Post a Comment